Shark Pressure Washers were developed to withstand the most demanding environment – the rental industry – where durability and reliability are tested to the max. The Shark BG-304037 is a high value, belt-driveline pressure washer targeted to the contractor and heavy users. These machines are designed for long running times and in-field use.
Furthermore, the front and rear handles make loading easy and convenient. The Shark BG is the tough, workhorse model of Shark’s rugged, belt-drive, cold water pressure washer line. Powered by industrial-grade Honda gas engines, all five models are certified to the rigid UL-1776 safety standards for pressure washers.
- Easy-grip powder coated handle with convenient hose-and-gun rack and rear bumper for ease in loading pressure washer into a vehicle.
- Reliable Honda engine with three-year limited warranty features low-oil alert and silent-tone muffler
- Totally enclosed, OSHA-compliant, high-impact metal belt guard for operator protection
- Rugged chassis is made of 10-gauge steel and painted with black wrinkle paint for all-weather resistance; chrome handles are standard
- Vibration-absorbing 13” tubed pneumatic tires with steel wheels for all-terrain maneuvering
- Notched V-belts and cast iron pulleys reduce belt slippage and provide longer pump life; plus easy-to-adjust belt tension with a single bolt
- Durable, triplex, high-pressure pump, with Safety thermal pump saver valve protects against hot-water damage by venting recirculated water
- High-quality, tamper proof unloader valve for operational safety
- Crankcase pumps feature U-Seal technology, giving pumps longer life and better performance.
- Chrome plated steel wand has adjustable, easy-grip handle for hours of fatigue free pressure washing
- Three conveniently mounted, color coded, stainless steel nozzles for varying the fan spray
- Heavy-duty, insulated trigger gun is rated for 4500 PSI and features a fatigue-free handle
- 50 ft. wire-braid hose with safety hose guard for operator protection against bursts
|Style||Gas – Cold Water|
|Water pressure (PSI)||4000|
|Water flow (GPM)||3|
|Engine||Honda GX390 with Recoil start|
|HP / CC||11.7 HP (8.7 kW) @ 3,600 rpm|
|Drive type||Belt Drive|
|Pump type||SM Crankcase|
|Spray Gun||Heavy-duty, insulated trigger gun Chrome plated
steel wand has adjustable, easy-grip handle
|Nozzle Type||Four color-coded, stainless steel nozzles|
|High pressure hose||Color-coded, wire-braid hose, 50 ft|
|Cart||Chrome handle 2 Wheel cart|
|Wheels/tires||13” pneumatic tires|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||45″ x 26″ x 24″|
|Model number||Shark BG-304037|