- Reach over or under obstructions to place heavy loads.
- Set equipment on the roof or elevated decks.
- Reach through narrow openings such as windows to set or pick up a load.
- Load and unload trucks easier and more safely.
- Reach into motor freight vans to load or unload materials and equipment.
- Load, move, and handle equipment in you equipment yard.
- Reach over scaffold to set stone or other heavy masonry units.
- Hang trusses and laminated wood beams.
- Designed for use on both straight-mast and extendable-reach type forklifts.
- Telescoping two section tubular steel boom.
- Manually telescopes from 7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″ – Pull spring-loaded pin to telescope – release pin and boom locks in desired position.
- Internal stop ensures telescoping section can not be accidently pulled all the way out.
- Jib slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel to secure it to the forklift.
- Universal fit (slip-on-the-forks) design permits use on most all forklifts.
- One swivel hooks are included.
|Max. Load Cap.||6000 lbs.|
|Empty Weight||585 lbs.|
|Extends||7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″|
|Vert. Center of Gravity||Centerline|
|Horiz. Center of Gravity:|
|Fully Retracted||36 5/16″|
|Extended Midway||43 ¾“|
|Fully Extended||54 7/16″|
|DISTANCE||12′ 0″||9′ 0″||7′ 0″||4′ 0″|
|Maximum Load Capacity on a Single Hook||2,000 lbs.||3,000 lbs.||4,000 lbs.||6,000 lbs.|